Team Team Equinox's Forum
A place for everyone of Team Equinox to chat.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

transcode flac to mp3 format on mac os?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Equinox's Forum Forum Index -> WiFi Tournament 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ads

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Ads

markwonng
Rainbow Badge
Rainbow Badge

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: transcode flac to mp3 format on mac os? Reply with quote

"I have ripped 50% of my CD collection with RipNAS without any major problems. However, I have a number of FLAC files which I downloaded from B&W SOS which I would like to
Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

to play on i Pod. Is there a way to convert these files using RipNAS or do I have to purchase conversion software? Thanks"

"1, I listen to is the vocaloid music (such as sound), style are somewhat popular, female

2, a poor student, 1,000 yuan is the limit.

3, to be able to resolve the ape 1000kps, FLAC, smooth card

4, there is no other additional features it does not matter, the best is pure mp3, select songs, display lyrics

5, the memory of about 4g

6, the sound quality is a little better, biased in favor of high-frequency, low-frequency

7, the amount of battery does not matter, 10 hours is enough"

"When ripping my CD collection onto Amarok I encoded all files as flac, now that I want to load up my MP3 player with tunes the transfer is not allowed because the player will not accept Flac files. I would very much not like to re-rip collection as MP3 as both very time consuming as well as redundant memory usage. Does any one know a way to

?"

"I'm starting to build my music collection using FLAC, however I own an iPod and would like to keep MP3s on the iPod since I could fit more music on it that way. I was happy to find out Rhythmbox can transcode the files on the fly, but when I attempted it the resulting mp3 was skipping. Ideally I want to use lame with my own flags to encode the file, but it looks like I'm locked into gStreamer. Is there a gconf setting or plug-in I can use that can allow me to use a third-party encoder to transcode these files on the fly? I apologize if this should be a feature request instead."

1: Download the .

according to your computer OS. Install and run it.

2: Add File.

Click "Add File(s)" button on the toolbar or select "File> Add File(s)" on the main menu to load files.

3: Select output format

Select the files need to be converted and click "Profile" button to select the output format in the drop-down list. Then click "Browse..." button to specify destination folder for saving output files.

4:

os

FLAC (Pronunciation ): Full name: Free Lossless Audio Codec), translated into Chinese lossless audio compression. FLAC is a well-known set of free audio compression encoding, which is characterized by the lossless compression of audio files. Unlike other lossy compression encoding such as MP3 and WMA (version 9.0 supports lossless compression), it does not break any of the original audio information, so you can restore music CD sound quality. Now it has been a lot of software and hardware audio product support.

January 29, 2003, Xiphophorus (now known as Xiph.Org Foundation) announced the FLAC incorporated under its open-source products, together with Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Theora and Speex.

How to change

for mac users
How to change

for mac users
How to change

for mac users
How to change

for mac users

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Equinox's Forum Forum Index -> WiFi Tournament 1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: